The abstract submission is now closed. See you at the SuReSymp 2023!
The SuReSymp 2022 organizing team is looking for innovative and forward-looking ideas to share with the Sustainable Research community during the symposium.
Have you been thinking about tangible actions or technologies/innovations to decrease the footprint of research? Or have you already started piloting one such idea in your own institute? Then tell us more about it by submitting an abstract to the SuRe Symp 2022!
- The applicant works in a research environment (e.g. wet lab, dry lab, research coordination/management).
- The abstract proposes and describes an innovative idea that decreases the footprint of research, e.g. setting up a new recycling channel, the creative re-use of particular products, the implementation of sustainable methodologies in experiments/analyses, etc.
- This idea (1) has not been implemented yet in the applicant’s institute, or (2) has been implemented on a small-scale (i.e. pilot) and can be further expanded.
- The abstract should describe how the idea can be implemented in the research environment of the applicant, and how it could potentially be applied or translated to similar settings in other research institutes.
- The abstract should include a title, an author list and an abstract body of 200-300 words.
The deadline for submission is April 22nd at 23:59 CET.
Abstracts will be evaluated by a reviewing committee. Several abstracts will be selected for a plenary pitch presentation, while other abstracts will be assigned to a (virtual) poster presentation. A prize will be awarded to the best presenter!
For questions regarding this abstract call and the application requirements, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Would you like to stay updated on the SuReSymp 2022 speakers, program and more?
Follow Green Labs NL on Twitter and LinkedIn!