This year, the Sustainable Research Symposium will be hosted at the Princess Maxima Center, located at the Utrecht Science Park in the Netherlands (Heidelberglaan 25, 3584 CS Utrecht). Participants can attend online and on site (you can indicate your preference during registration).
How to get there?
Plan your journey via www.ns.nl or www.9292.nl. From Utrecht Central station, there are several options:
– Tram 22, Perron B2-B3 (Centrum-side: every 5-10 min, takes 15 min)
– Bus 28 (Jaarbeurs-side, Perron A4, every 10 min, takes 20 min)
– OV Bike (Jaarbeurs- or Centrum-side bike sheds, takes 30 min: https://goo.gl/maps/NpMmdNDJFLWj9XMk9)
Park in P+R Science Park (https://goo.gl/maps/eaywBWwanpXSTYGv7). From here, there are two options:
– 15 minute walk: https://goo.gl/maps/uhnKvYbabwrwqF7S9
– Bus 28 to 1st stop WKZ/Maxima, every 10 min, takes 1 min
At the Princess Maxima Center
Take the main entrance. Walk into the hallway on the left that is behind the elevators. Continue straight until you reach a wider hallway with windows, where you will find the elevator on your right side. Take the elevator to the 6th floor, here you will find the registration desk. There will be people of the SuReSymp2022 team to help guide you.